Business Ethernet is a copper based product that is superior to DSL and available nationally. Coverage and speeds can be limited by copper availability and the distance from the exchange to your premises.
Premium Ethernet, typically delivered over Fibre, is available almost anywhere with build costs being integrated into the monthly fees in many cases.
|Product||Speed Range||Availability||Monthly Fee|
|Business Ethernet||From 2Mbps to 80Mbps||Australia wide||From $99|
|Premium Ethernet||From 4Mbps to 1Gbps||Australia wide||POA|
Business Ethernet is typically delivered over unused copper phone lines using SHDSL or Midband Ethernet technologies (sometimes called Ethernet over Copper or EoC). A key feature is symmetric speeds at lower rates than fibre based services.
- Business Ethernet is available nationally.
- View the map to see where the plans below are available on the Gold Coast.
- To check availability and pricing for locations outside these areas please contact our Sales Team.
- Very high levels of reliability including Service Level Agreement.
- 24 x 7 technical support.
- Fixed IP numbering for proper network security.
- Only downloads are counted towards the data allocation.
|Monthly Fee &|
Total Minimum Price*
|Data Allocation||Contract Term|
|2/2 Mbps||$99 $2,676*||Unlimited||24 Months|
|4/4 Mbps||$199 $5,076*||Unlimited|
|10/10 Mbps||$239 $6,036*||Unlimited|
|20/20 Mbps||$349 $8,676*||Unlimited|
*Total minimum price is the total of the establishment fee and monthly fees over the contract term. All prices include GST.
- These plans are only available for locations that connect directly to specific on-net Gold Coast exchanges (see map above) and satisfy OntheNet service qualification criteria.
- A $300 establishment fee is applicable for all new services.
- Not all sites can obtain these services due to technical limitations eg. distance between the customer site and telephone exchange or lack of available copper pairs.
- The service is delivered over copper lines, as a single Ethernet port via supplied NTU at the customer site.
- In-building cabling costs may be applicable if additional cabling is required.
- Higher speeds may be available at some locations.
- If you are located elsewhere or have other requirements please contact our Sales Team for a quote.
The ultimate connectivity solution
Premium Ethernet is typically delivered over Fibre Optic technology.
- offers an easy speed upgrade path going forward, up to 100Mbps without changing customer premises equipment,
- obtains the highest priority support should outages occur (eg fibre cuts/damage) and
- is the most resilient technology by not being susceptible to electrical interference like copper services.
OntheNet can deliver fibre to nearly any premises however build costs sometimes apply to extend an existing network to new locations. Customised pricing structures are applied based on each customers location and requirements. Each service is unique.
- Symmetric high speed services up to 1Gbps.
- Very high levels of reliability including Service Level Agreement
- Nationwide availability
- Dedicated data lines
- 24×7 technical support
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 650 559 for service qualifications and pricing. Please provide an existing phone number at the premises to help us provide accurate information.