OntheNet’s Gold Coast and Brisbane BusinessFibre service is the ultimate scalable business Internet connectivity upgrade featuring higher symmetric speeds, utilising fibre-optics as a superior alternative to copper cables. We also have our own fibre network and data centre. Recent dramatic downward price reductions have placed BusinessFibre within reach of many businesses seeking an upgrade from Business nbn™ to nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet.
- 100/100Mbps scalable to 10/10Gbps;
- Internet, Private Link, or SD-WAN compatible;
- Fibre optic reliability; Fibre Uptime is on a different level. Seriously reliable.
- Priority repair times; measured in mere hours.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Unlimited data;
- OntheNet Platinum Support with monitoring & alerts.
Why Choose Us?
- OntheNet BusinessFibre prices have literally halved in 24 months.
- We top the rankings1 in the ISP sector thanks to our customers’ reviews; OntheNet affords you access to our team of skilled Australian engineers; Platinum level support staff with 25 years of experience; Our staff will listen to you and help. No scripts, no parrots here.
- Choice of Fibre Network2 – OntheNet can deliver BusinessFibre using our own network, or any combination of other fibre networks. Yes finally! – network diversity is available from one provider – OntheNet Gold Coast.
- Nil Build cost is now available at the majority of business addresses3.
1. Average customer ranking across Google®, FaceBook® and ProductReview®.
2. See FAQ below (Which Fibre networks?) for more details
3. Please check your address in the ‘lookup’ finder below; and the FAQ below on nil build costs.
Why upgrade from Business nbn™ to BusinessFibre?
|Technology||Various copper and one fibre technology with bandwidth limits.||Highly scalable, symmetric speeds, fibre only.|
|Reliability||Copper is susceptible to electrical interference. Ageing legacy networks. No performance guarantee.||Highly reliable and resilient.|
|Service Levels||Best Efforts – can be days to repair.||SLA’s included – repairs typically completed within hours or by start of next business day.|
|Typical Customers||Residential and SME.||Medium Business to Enterprise.|
If OntheNet quotes a “nil build cost”, this includes the install costs to the building or the specific termination point quoted only, based on reasonable expectations. However, in-building network builds are at the cost of the customer if applicable. It’s not feasible to send contractors on-site for every quote at an up-front cost, so a full assessment of the required install site is done after ordering.
This will vary from site to site based on location and other network related factors. OntheNet pricing starts from as little as $269/month Ex GST ($295.90* inc GST). We invite you to request a free quote for your specific address. Fibre can be expensive to install, however, a nil build cost may be available at your location.
*Total minimum price for BusinessFibre 100/100Mbps CoS-L with a 36 month contract term is $10,652.40 Inc GST. Applies to an nbn™Enterprise Ethernet service on a 36 month contract term, subject to service location qualification.
Generally speaking – yes. OntheNet can quote to deliver fibre to any business address in Australia. Some locations far from existing fibre networks may have significant build costs. At the other extreme, nbn™ Co offers some Business Fibre zones where the build cost is nil with a 36 month term. You can do a quick check now using the address check at the top of this page or fill in the form above for a definitive answer.
For commercial reasons, this will change over time. Currently, OntheNet can deliver Telstra fibre, nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet, TPG Fast Fibre, Optus fibre and others. This gives our OntheNet customers maximum coverage and a network diversity choice.
Fibre has no electromagnetic interference, operates at symmetric speeds (higher upload) and can scale to much higher speeds. Most copper cabling is part of a much older legacy network built for telephony purposes rather than internet data.
Our experienced OntheNet staff can guide you after discussing factors such as current and future needs, number of network users and typical applications used.
New builds can take up to 50- 60 business days with a high degree of variation due to factors such as: proximity of existing fibre network, build complexity and even building access. Here is a Typical Fibre Build Delivery Process document to explain in full.
Yes. A second service can be delivered to the same location and configured to operate automatically with the addition of our Managed SD-WAN service that supports policy-based routing over multiple Internet connections.
A good first step is to review the nbn™ maps below. Keep in mind that other fibre networks may co-exist in your street alongside nbn™; or in fact another fibre cable may be the only existing fibre available at your location where no nbn™ is present (nor shown on these maps). Contact us at OntheNet using the form above to get a definitive answer.