OntheNet has provided co-location services in its own Gold Coast Data Centres for many years. The who’s who of the Gold Coast have utilised this resource as a safe and reliable repository of their valued hardware and solutions servicing their customers and partners. Referrals are readily available.
Data Centre 2 was opened in 2011 to cater for pent up demand. Customers requiring dedicated racks with up to 6kW power per rack for their high density hardware highly value this facility whilst customers only requiring a portion of a rack can freely obtain space in Data Centre 1 as required.
Data Centre Features
- Tier 3 Data Centre
- Multi Gigabit diverse Fibre path including building lead-ins
- Carrier neutral
- Cisco Powered Diverse Switching fabric for redundant network connectivity
- Power – Dual Bus N+N Modular UPS with Generator backup
- Up to 6kW power per rack
- Cooling – N+1 Carrier Grade Air Con units with aisle containment.
- Security – Video monitored 24×7 restricted access
- Fully decontaminated environment
- 24x7x365 Environmental Monitoring Systems
- Full Racks with 24×7 access – Click here for pricing
- Half Racks with 24×7 access – Click here for pricing
- 4RU rack space with 24×7 escorted access
- Backup media swaps Monday to Friday
- Internet bandwidth speed options with dual carrier and DDoS protected
- Private Link Network interface option
- Redundant Power, Internet and Private Links options
- Managed Firewall options
- Engineering Support and “smart hands” services available at Casual Consultancy rates
OntheNet utilised the services of APC to help build Data Centre 2. APC is owned by global giant Schneider Electric who made this short customer testimonial video about the OntheNet Data Centre: