As a business supplying a utility service that consumers and businesses may rely upon heavily in coming weeks, OntheNet wish to advise that we are preparing for COVID-19 disruptions and intend to maintain all services with the least impact possible.
Our plans will adapt as required and we will communicate any changes to standard services via our website, social media and email platforms.
- For some weeks OntheNet has had all staff that have travelled overseas go into home quarantine on their return.
- OntheNet is following all government health guidelines.
- We are implementing a staff roster for 50% of our team to work remotely / from home ASAP.
- OntheNet has already purchased supplies of common hardware we use to deliver Internet and VoIP services
- We have reviewed our network diversity and scalability with a view that it is stable and robust.
While we are making every effort to maintain business as usual there may be:
- delays to delivering new services,
- delays to repairing faults outside our control,
- delays in our communications to you,
- limited access to our office or Data Centre,
- other unforseen issues due to changed staffing arrangements.
Your patience is appreciated during this time.
OntheNet is committed to prioritising the health, safety and welfare of our staff and customers.
- If our field technicians need to visit your premises we will need to ask prior whether anyone at the premises has recently been overseas or knowingly has the COVID-19 virus.
- We will ask all customers visiting our office or Data Centre to comply with government advice regarding hygiene practices and to advise us of their health status.
If you have any questions about this information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OntheNet Toolbox allows you to request speed/plan changes, view usage statistics and billing information etc online. Please email email@example.com if you need assistance to setup or use Toolbox.
Reviewed 30/3/2020: No Change