As South East Queensland’s COVID-19 cases rise, OntheNet will be taking extra precautions over this period to protect our staff and customers.
OntheNet will be operating as normal except we will be reinstating the systems we put in place during the early days of the Pandemic. This means the office will be occupied by very limited staff. We ask customers to attempt to resolve all issues remotely and only visit our office if absolutely essential.
While we are making every effort to maintain business as usual, there may be:
- delays to delivering new services outside our control,
- delays to repairing faults outside our control,
- delays in our communications to you,
- limited access to our office or Data Centre,
- other unforeseen issues due to changed Work From Home staffing arrangements.
Changes since the previous Operational Update:
- We ask that masks be worn in the building at all times and you please check-in before entering reception.
- Our Data Centres are now only accessible by fully vaccinated individuals, customers must show evidence before entering the Data Centre.
- NBNCo technicians visiting your home or business may not complete their work if there are any COVID positive residents present.
- NBNCo has developed a COVID-19 vaccination policy that will be implemented from February 15, 2022. All NBN employees or external workers engaged by NBN to undertake customer or community facing work must be fully vaccinated.
Your patience is appreciated during this time.
Please stay safe and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.