As many are aware, South East Queensland is now entering a higher level and extended lockdown.
OntheNet will be operating as normal except reception will be closed and the office will be occupied by very limited staff. We ask customers to attempt to resolve all issues remotely and only visit our office if absolutely essential.
While we are making every effort to maintain business as usual, there may be:
- delays to delivering new services outside our control,
- delays to repairing faults outside our control,
- delays in our communications to you,
- limited access to our office or Data Centre,
- other unforeseen issues due to changed Work From Home staffing arrangements.
Your patience is appreciated during this time.
Please stay safe and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.