This guide shows you how to create rules for mail redirection/forwarding from one Hosted Exchange account to another.
1. Log into your Exchange Web Environment as the Tenant Administrator (the designated Admin account at the time of sign up). https://exchange.the.net.au/ecp
This will take you into the Control Panel for your domain. If you login and see your mailbox, click on Options > See All Options. Then Click on Manage Myself > My Organisation.
2. Click on Mail Control to bring up the correct window. Click on New to create a new rule for arriving messages.
3. Create the rule as follows
- When the message arrives, set the rule to: It was sent to. Click on Select people and choose the people for the rule to be created for.
- Do the following, set the rule to: Redirect the message to. Click on Select people and choose the people you want the rule to redirect the mail to.
- If you would like the original recipient to also receive the message, make sure you include them in Redirect the message to.
4. Click Save.